HOW TO UNLOCK ALCATEL MW40 / EE40 / Y855 / Y853 ROUTER
1. Start latest version of PACK5 software
2. Connect the router to the pc and install the drivers (EE40_Y853_Y855_DRIVERS.rar from the support)
3. Go to 'IMEI UNLOCK / DIAG TOOLS' tab on the pack5 software
4. Press 'EE DIAG ENABLE' button
5. If all is ok be sure you have on the device manager under the Ports section 'TPST Upgrading Port'
6. Go to the 'SERVICE' tab on the PACK5 software
7. Press 'SCAN PORTS' and select the TPST port
8. Press ' DO JOB'
9. Once the process is complete reboot the device