Furious Chimera Mobile Phone Utility - Update 3.01.1324
Version: 3.01.1324 Date: 2014-05-29
- Added Samsung GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9000M, GT-I9000T, GT-I9003, GT-I9003L, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9100T, GT-P1000, GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5200, GT-N5100, GT-N8000, GT-I9300T Unlock, IMEI Repair and Firmware Update
- Minor Optimizations
Version: 2.94.1721Date: 2014-05-22
- Downloader bugfixes
Version: 2.94.1233 Date: 2014-05-22
- Downloads menu, where you can download firmware files without connecting a phone, manage your downloaded files and more.
- BlackBerry "Change vendor id" now uploads vendor specific boot and background images, apn settings, etc.
- Minor bugfixes
Version: 2.86.1619 Date: 2014-05-14 14:32:54
- Antivirus issues are solved (hopefully it won't be detected again)
- Unsupported Samsung model analysis (for speeding up the developing process)
Version: 2.78.1659 Date: 2014-05-06 15:06:08
- BlackBerry 9310 error fixes
- Improved custom recovery root method for Samsung models: I9300, I9305, I9500, I9505, N7100, S6500D, S72725R (no battery remove, improved stability, faster rooting)
Version: 2.67.1442 Date: 2014-04-25 12:47:27
- BlackBerry 9310 and 9350 is supported now
- Improved custom recovery root method for S4 (I9505)
- Minor bugfixes
Version: 2.65.1627 Date: 2014-04-23 14:34:18
- Fixed a few Samsung firmware update bugs.
Version: 2.64.1658 Date: 2014-04-22 15:03:23
- Added Samsung online firmware update function. More coming soon.
- Added Licence history menu.
Version: 2.59.1133 Date: 2014-04-17 09:40:14
- Fixed some BlackBerry software flashing bugs (which caused load fails, red blink and restarting). Everyone with software problems should use "ChangeSoftware" again to fix them.
Version: 2.57.1139 Date: 2014-04-15 09:42:45
- BlackBerry 0-sized backup files bug ("Can't deserialize data") fixed. Delete any 0-size backup files and try refurbish again.
- Pack: PACK13
- Version: 3.01.1324
- Release Date: 2014-01-30
- Release Update: 2014-05-30