How to reset HUAWEI FRP using FRP Bypass firmwares
1. Flash the FRP bypass firmware (must select all the files present on the folder) on upgrade mode with BYpass version checked on Resurrector
2. Before flashing to end keep pressed volume down button
3. Keep pressing the volume down while the phone resets after the flashing completes
4. From the menu select 'Wipe data/factory reset'
5. AFter the phone formats and gets back to the menu select 'Safe Mode'
6. Once the phone enter menu in Safe Mode go in Settings -> Security and privacy and set a Lock Screen pattern
7. Go Settings -> System Reset - Reset phone and you are done !
8. Upgrade phone firmware to the latest version if needed